$15 / hourly
- Teach all aspects of the game of soccer through fundamentals of offense and defense in daily practice sessions.
- Maintain active youth soccer teams roster in order to develop competitive teams.
- Develop and evaluate player performance.
- Conduct and supervise all practices.
- Schedule and attend all contests (games and scrimmages)
- Report game scores and information to all media outlets, as needed.
$19.25 / Hourly
Responsibilities to write and find funding opportunities for the club to earn grant money. Their duties include researching deadlines, drafting grant requests and submitting reports for approval.
An effective Grant Writer should have excellent research and communication skills. They should be able to clearly communicate in both written and verbal communication, especially in grant proposals, as this is their primary duty.