Courses available in English and Spanish.
NOTE: You must create a profile and be logged in to see all available courses. See instructions below.
Click here for SPANISH instructions – Conviértete en un ÁrbitroDownload
Colin Arblaster is hosting an upcoming USSF Referee Certification Course. The 3-hour field session is to be held on September 10th at Monterey Peninsula College from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm. Students are to complete the online instructional modules before attending the field session. This is approximately 5-hours of online work.
STEP 1: SIGN UP IN THE LEARNING CENTER
- Navigate to https://learning.ussoccer.com/referee
- Select “Sign Up” in the upper right corner
- Enter your information (Must have referee’s email address as primary, parent’s email is secondary)
STEP 2: COMPLETE THE COURSE
- Select “Courses” on the top navigation bar: The system will automatically load the Available Courses menu upon arrival.
- In the menu on the left side of the screen, select Grassroots – First-Time Referees
- Click “Go to Course List“
- Select a course with a field session that is in your area or a field session that you can attend and register for the course. VIEW COURSE LIST HERE.
- Complete the assignments BEFOREattending the field session. If assignments are not complete you may be transferred to a later course.
- Attend the field session.
- Your badge will be mailed to you upon completion of the field session.
Should you need any assistance with registration, email the CNRA Registrar.