Courses available in English and Spanish.
NOTE: You must create a profile and be logged in to see all available courses. See instructions below.
|AGE||MINIMUM AGE OF 13|
|REGISTRATION||IN U.S. SOCCER LEARNING CENTER|
|PREVIOUS GAME EXPERIENCE||N/A|
|EDUCATIONAL TRAINING||ONLINE MODULE + FIELD SESSION|
|SAFETY COMPLIANCE||SAFESPORT + INTRO TO HEALTH AND SAFETYIN U.S. SOCCER LEARNING CENTER|
|BACKGROUND CHECK||IN U.S. SOCCER LEARNING CENTER|
|LAWS OF THE GAME||IN U.S. SOCCER LEARNING CENTER|
|QUIZ||IN U.S. SOCCER LEARNING CENTER|
|BACKGROUND CHECK (18+)||SUBMIT ALL FORMS|
|SAFESPORT (18+)||1 HOUR|
|INTRO TO HEALTH AND SAFETY||30 MIN|
|ONLINE GRASSROOTS MODULE||4-5 HOURS|
|LAWS OF THE GAME||30 MIN|
STEP 1: SIGN UP IN THE LEARNING CENTER
- Navigate to https://learning.ussoccer.com/referee
- Select “Sign Up” in the upper right corner
- Enter your information (Must have referee’s email address as primary, parent’s email is secondary)
STEP 2: COMPLETE THE COURSE
- Select “Courses” on the top navigation bar: The system will automatically load the Available Courses menu upon arrival.
- In the menu on the left side of the screen, select Grassroots – First-Time Referees
- Click “Go to Course List“
- Select a course with a field session that is in your area or a field session that you can attend and register for the course. VIEW COURSE LIST HERE.
- Complete the assignments BEFOREattending the field session. If assignments are not complete you may be transferred to a later course.
- Attend the field session.
- Your badge will be mailed to you upon completion of the field session.
Should you need any assistance with registration, email the CNRA Registrar.